Coachella started off our festival season and boy are we excited to see what everyone's wearing. Coachella is essentially the Californian version of Glastonbury, full of celebrities and that jolly festival vibe.
Festival season came at the perfect time this year with the arrival of Kate Moss' collection for Topshop, which channelled the festival chicness. I am impressed with the stars I have seen, bringing the class to classic festival dressing, fringes, crop tops, hard boots. Love.
Here are the stars I think stood out for the most:
1. Beyoncé- on stage with Solange wearing a Topshop tropical print number.
picture from graziadaily.co.uk
2. Kendall Jenner- bringing us a darker side, with a lace cape.
picture from hollywoodlife.com
3. Selena Gomez & Kylie Jenner. Selena wears a mesh floral dress and biker boots. Kylie wears a top, hot pants, studded bun bag and boots.
4. Ellie Goulding- who performed on the first day, wearing a black leather bondage number + waistcoat.




No comments:
Post a Comment