1. Golden Globes 2014- When I first saw this I thought it was a perfectly pleasant dress, but then when she turned around, woah she was wearing trousers, is this a fashion risk? I asked myself. Yes, but one she totally pulled it off and I applaude her.
(Wearing Christian Dior couture)
Picture obtained from fashion.telegraph.com2. Burberry fall 2009 show at LFW- Emma wears a truely stunning gold embellished dress by Burberry. This has to be one of my favourites.
3. Cannes film festival 2013- Emma looks like a statuesque beauty in Chanel couture. I love the black sequin bodice.
4. David letterman show March 2014- Emma wears a sharp, chic suit by Saint Laurent. That red lip and the red from the soles of her Louboutins bring a powerful, strong air to her outfit.
5. Noah premiere, London March 2014- Emma wears a bespoke Ralph Lauren gown, in a plush colour which is perfect for the Spring season.





No comments:
Post a Comment