My dear readers, apologies for I am aware that I'm a bit late on the bandwagon for this one. But tell me what is better than criticising celebrity's fashion?
Also disclaimer if you like any of these celebrities or admire their attire, I am so deeply sorry. Let us begin:
Also disclaimer if you like any of these celebrities or admire their attire, I am so deeply sorry. Let us begin:
Julianne Moore
She wins the Oscar and she chooses this dress, why would she do that?
Let's talk about this in more detail. Firstly, let me just start off by saying that this gown simply does not flatter her one bit. It is long and rigid, there is no shape. Secondly, those panels of embellishment; they look lovely from afar, but as you get closer..it looks like a child has papier-mâchéd all manner of objects onto it. I know, custom Chanel- but come on Karl. Sorry everyone, I am not a fan.
Rita Ora
Ah now, Rita Ora, she'll do anything to get her boobs out. Here though, I feel she went just a bit too far. I am so sorry, but her stylist should be fired. It's too risqué for my liking. The only positive pointer I picked up on was her new hair and her makeup. It's very edgy and suits her very well.
Marion Cotillard
We get it, your face of Dior. But darling please, you have the whole Christian Dior archive to choose an oscar dress and you chose this. The top half is perfectly pleasant with stunningly intricate beading; then when we meet the bottom half, nightmare! It's one of those things you look at and wonder what she's hiding under there. I'm just baffled why it looks as grotesque as it does.
Will.i.am
Another human being of whom I find extremely annoying in terms of fashion. Let's break this outfit down. So your attending the Oscars; the most prestigious film event of the year and the dress-code is black tie. Wouldn't you just wear a sharply tailored suit, as a mark of respect? Well evidently not in Will.i.am's case. Instead we have been graced with rolled up track suit bottoms, (one of life's biggest sins) an unusual pair of studded trainers, a striped shirt and lastly, a hat which resembles a train conductor. This deeply offends my eyes.
Blanca Blanco
Who even is this? I am disgusted.
If your looking for that perfect prom dress: comprising of ruffles, a delicate coating of black on red, an abstract scattering of sequins, leather motifs and a rope halter-neck. This is the one for you!
In all seriousness though, if she thinks she looks good in this, she requires a major style intervention. She must be delusional because this is simply unforgivable.





No comments:
Post a Comment