Thursday, 3 April 2014

Diary of a fashionista

Humble people of the internet, hello!  An introduction is in order, I am Joe (aka diaryofafashionista), a mere boy of 16 with  the biggest passion for the fashion ever known to man.
I have to say I am new to the blogging world,  it was only a couple of days ago when I went to the Vogue Festival, that it really clicked. Sharing my interests with people who are interested in the same things? Opening routes up to get into the industry? Yes this is what I want! This blog will be based  purely around fashion and style, including the trends of today, my looks of the day, best and worst dressed, product reviews and ratings. I do hope you'll join me for the ride, and thank you for the grand welcome world, Also feel free to follow me on instagram, joedro15. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment