Sunday, 27 April 2014

Must haves for spring/summer- Trainers/sneakers

Finally summer has arrived, the time has come to conceal those sharp overcoats and rich burgundy plaids and open the doors to preparing the wardrobe for the forthcoming months. This week we shall be searching the shelves for one of the hottest, sportiest items; trainers or sneakers. Having been thrown down the catwalks, from Chanel Couture to Christian Dior, they have brought a new refreshing, youthfulness to modern day Fashion.

1. Chanel Couture Spring/summer 2014- We were wooshed away by Karl Lagerfeld's sporty twist on sophistication. Leaving his mark on the current trend of street sportswear. In the show every girl wore a pair of the unique Chanel trainers. However staying close to the brand's DNA by using the famous textured tweeds, he was able to create 'sports tweed'. 

Picture obtained from thesnobette.com

2. Adidas ZX Flux in leopard- I love these, because of the animal prints and that boost of colour, also more affordable than the Chanel.

Picture obtained from the sneakersaddict.com

3. 'Totem' by Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals- to all those people who hate these, I ask you why? They are literally the most amazing shoes I have ever seen before! Seriously who doesn't want to buy these? I love Jeremy Scott's work and always have done, he brings some serious fun to fashion. These are just what you need to brighten up an already sunny day.

Picture obtained from kicksonfire.com

4. 'Rainbow Hologram' by Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals- Yes I know what your thinking, but I love a bit of OTT. I love everything, the colours, the metallics, the wings, everything about Jeremy Scott's work is perfection. 

Picture obtained from sneakernews.com

5. 'Wings' by Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals- I am sorry readers but i have to end with these. They are less out there, but still in keeping with the classic Jeremy Scott trend of 'wings'. I love the patent black, its just so chic, modern combined with a sophisticated edge.

Picture obtained from sneakernews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment