Emily
When I think of Emily's style, I think Studio 54. Mixing old school glitz and glamour with a modern edge. Take this equation; a vintage fur + a velveteen top = effortless luxury.
Here, we see Emily wearing a vintage sheepskin coat over a gypsy'esque embroidered top- this is Vogue, defined. The ripped jeans mitigate the look ever so slightly, pushing it into the 'smart-casual' category. It is incredibly difficult to pull off smart casual. However, only a select handful of people can accomplish the look to the level of perfection, Emily is a great example of one of those people. Dressing like this is a talent, and you all know it!
Describe your style in 3 words...
Vintage, Parisian and eclectic
Do you have a style inspiration?
I guess I take inspiration a lot of different people, but the only thing they have in common is their individuality, for example I am hugely inspired by Marilyn Manson (although I don't dress like him!) and Vivienne Westwood because I think originality and expression is what inspires me about fashion, that is what I think its for.
Favourite place/s to shop:
I love charity shops and second-hand shop, but if we are talking more high-street then All Saints and Urban Outfitters.
Emily wears:
Vintage sheepskin coat
Boots- New Look
Jeans- Boohoo.com
Top- French Connection
Ruby
Ah now Ruby. This girl is effortlessly stunning, you can tell that her eternal style has already been bestowed in her. There is never a day when Ruby looks badly dressed, in fact she could probably wear the new Margiela or Comme Des Garçons and pull it off with so much ease.
I would say Ruby has the classic style. When I say classic; I mean putting your own twist onto wardrobe staples. For example an overcoat; now would you invest in a MaxMara Teddy Bear Coat? Or perhaps just a well-tailored black overcoat? The epitome of chic. It is not about the pieces themselves, it's also about the person who wears them. As Marc Jacobs once said 'clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them', personality is key for timeless style, and in Ruby's case, with her bubbly personality she is able to achieve a high-order classic style. I applaude her!
Describe your style in 3 words...
Simple, casual but sophisticated
Do you have a style inspiration?
I don't really have one but I do love Vanessa Hudgens' style!
Favourite place/s to shop:
Topshop, River Island and Urban Outfitters
Ruby wears:
Top- Topshop
Jeans- River Island
Boots- Topshop
Becca
Edgy, eclectic and fun- 3 words to describe Becca's style, rolled up into one. This girl's got style, there is no denying about that. This very outfit pictured was the outfit that made me want to worship her manner of dressing. Let me break it down for you; firstly a last season Topshop jumper. I can tell you something- I want that jumper, and that's saying something! Secondly, the combination of the boyfriend jeans and that jumper; it's effortless edge with a hint of the je ne sais quoi factor. Adding the shoes in, perfects this outfit. It's laid-back, in the moment and full of charisma. Love it!
Describe your style in 3 words...
Casual, current and eclectic
Do you have a style inspiration?
I'm afraid I don't.. I literally just see something I like and looks good and I wear it... I mean I look around at what people are wearing at the moment but I'd much rather I wore something I was confident and comfortable in than dressing how everyone else does just to fit in.
Favourite place/s to shop:
Topshop by far, Urban Outfitters for the basics and I have always been a New Look fan.
Becca wears:
Jumper- Topshop
Jeans- New Look
Shoes- Vans
Credit to Immy Done and Stella Botes for the photography









No comments:
Post a Comment